Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Palisade Head

We went and had a picnic lunch at Palisade Head rock cliffs last week. It was a beautiful day and we had a spectacular view of Lake Superior which reminded me of the Caribbean. I think my husband and I are going to take a North Shore honeymoon trip very soon and end up in Thunder Bay, where our early days were spent :)



Baby Amara and her mother. Amara is such a loveable lil gal and she loves to play! So much that when I left the room a few times after playing with her, she started crying for me! She's so personable and cute. I don't think I'll see much of her from now on, sometimes she comes to class with her mom but there is another baby on the way so that baby will most likely end up being around more often.


|