Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Gaazh

So I called last night on lil Gaazh. Remember the kitten who was saved around the last part of April by my husband from the busy street we live on. I talked with the woman who had her in foster care when Gaazh was first brought into the humane society. She said Gaazh was less than a week old when he brought her in and wasn't expected to make it because of the story behind her rescue. They feared she had broken bones or internal bleeding but she was ok :) She also commented on when my husband brought her in. She said he was so careful in handling Gaazh like she was made of glass. I remember she was no bigger than our hands!

Right now Gaazh is in another foster home and is waiting to get spayed; but after that happens we should be able to adopt her. I called the humane society on information to adopt her and left a message.

From what I heard, Gaazh is half siamese and a lil sweetheart who loves to snuggle, and she's very playful. According to her first foster home, she's the best behaved kitten they've had and she caught on well when it came to being housebroken. I was assured we're getting a really good cat.

It could be another few weeks before we can get her so we should clean our place good and get it ready for an addition to the fam. I'd like to take her out to meet Jack too, hopefully they can become buddies.

|