Monday, June 29, 2009

Full Swing

The powwow trail is hoppin and as I write this post, my husband is back home after a long haul to Albert and back. Other members of my family ventured east to Wisconsin this past weekend. And we all know that I stayed home to try my chance at a great opportunity and was successful =)

While waiting around this evening for the arrival of my love, I paid a visit to the parents' house and played a little Guitar Hero with the real guitar playing niece hehe. While there, my mom asked me to upload some pics from this past weekend to her computer but the USB cord was missing in action. So I took the memory card from her camera and brought it home and stuck it in my camera. I told her I would upload the pics to my blog. Enjoy! (you can click on the pics for a larger and better view)


The babe in her first contest as a jingler



D gettin braided and the two eldest lookin ever so pretty



After noticing D's shirt, I now have that chorus in my head, "Do the humpty hump!" lol



Fresh new kick! I bet one of the kids took this pic of Chepp's shoe. I think it's a cool shoe.

|